Loving these sleek metallic tones from the Rock and Crystal Collection from Bio Sculpture.
These polishes are available as gels in salon, or as regular polishes. The polishes are hard-wearing and I wore them for over 5 days without a chip.
I’m wearing Smothered with Minerals on my nails and Melting Mercury as a feature nail on my ring finger.
Bio Sculpture Rock and Crystal Collection
These five new metallic shades can be combined in nail art designs or look chic on their own.
- Smothered with Minerals (No 136) – A versatile bronze that changes with the light, filled with glitter sediments for a high shine shimmer.
- Embellished Onyx (No 137) – Combining the shine of rich black onyx with a gritty embellishment. It’s dark gothic glamour at its finest.
- Melting Mercury (No 138) – This solid silver, mirror-like tone makes a strong statement, with a high shine reflection.
- Amethyst Moonstone (No 139) – This finish is almost black at first look but surprises with an ultra deep purple undertone.
- Totally Topaz (No 140) – A chic golden tone, the rich pigment takes an intense yellow topaz inspired colour.
Find your nearest Bio Sculpture salon here.
Which is your favourite colour?